fbpx

Majority have no defined political affiliation

Veículo: Brasil Econômico

The majority of São Paulo’s inhabitants – 51% – have no defined political affiliation, according to a survey by the agency Cause. The other 49% is split quite evenly between the left (18%), right (15%) and center (15%). Cause is an agency created by the social scientist Leandro Machado and the anthropologist Rodolfo Guttilla. “People who take part in demonstrations are united by causes such as combating corruption and they are not necessarily aligned with an ideology,” said Machado.

By Gilberto Nascimento

Read more: http://ultimosegundo.ig.com.br/politica/2013-11-12/eleicao-interna-do-pt-deve-ter-segundo-turno-no-rio-e-em-minas.html